- Mostly married couples 50+
- Rotation of 4 teachers
- Bible study or social topics
- Room A204
- Contact: Jens Holley
- Men and women 50+
- Adult Bible Study series – practical biblical discussion for everyday living
- Room A203
- Contact: Dale Gobel
- Couples and singles in their 40’s and 50’s
- Leader/discussion style on a variety of topics
- Room A207
- Contact: Keith Anderson
Faith in Action Class
- Working people, singles, couples, married, married with children, mid-20’s and older
- Discussion of faith and social topics from biblical perspective
- Room A206
- Contact: Sandy James
- Single and married persons of various ages and backgrounds
- Lecture with discussion. Study of books and characters of the bible from a progressive theological perspective. The focus is on understanding of the bible while considering it’s historical, geopolitical, and cultural origins.
- Conference Room (staff office wing)
- Contact: Jody Gaulin
- Post-graduate and career 20’s – 40’s
- Various topics, practical, topical
- Room A208
- Contact: Cora Keese
- Couples and singles, 40’s +
- Leaders/discussion style study of a book of the Bible, or Biblical character or topic. Purpose is to hear how God speaks to us personally through His Word. No previous Bible study experience necessary.
- Room A201
- Contact: Dottie Carbee
- Women of all ages and stages of their spiritual walk
- Leader/discussion style with topics from a female perspective that vary as the Holy Spirit leads, such as life lessons, women of the Bible, and developing a deeper spiritual relationship with God.
- Room A202
- Contact: Lilly Blue
- Men and women of all ages
- Discussion of contemporary issues from the perspective of the Christian faith and the way of Christ. What would be faithful responses to the news headlines?
- Room A205
- Contact: Diane Caster
For more information about our adult Sunday School ministry at Saint Mark, click here to contact Rev. Shawna Darnall, Associate Pastor and Minister of Faith Formation.